super-sandwichsuper-sandwich

AIM
redpoet87

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

I loved this.

I know that things like this have been done before, but you've done it better than anyone I've ever seen, hands down. I enjoyed the hell out of myself while I was watching this. You also did brilliant work with the environment.

Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

Nothing noteworthy

There really wasn't anything spectacular about this. It was pretty much an unoriginal concept with some passable animation. I give you points for style, even though that's not particularly original, either. It's not a BAD movie...just not worthy of the score that it currently has.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Personally I think that I'm being kind.

I'm fairly certain that the only reason I gave this even a 4 was peer pressure. :P. I just can't understand why this is so popular. I've been gone for a long LONG time and I might be missing something..the song made me go "heh..that's KINDA funny..." the animation was crude at best...I just don't see why this is doing so well.

Todd & Dan - NG BBS Users Todd & Dan - NG BBS Users

now this is overrated...

no way does it deserve the score it got, you just got a bunch of BBS users voting high because you mentioned the BBS. It wasn't funny, the jokes are dated and lame. The voice acting and animation were just deplorable. Overall, not a good movie.

AntiClockClock responds:

Let me quote a few things for ya... "no way does it deserve the score it got" "It wasn't funny, the jokes are dated and lame. The voice acting and animation were just deplorable." - Hmmm... kinda reminds me of your 10th favorite flash author.. Knox. Nice review fanboy. But thanks for the 5 review...

Rush++ Rush++

ooh, looks like someone's been watching FLCL!

A nice, trippy piece of anime there. The animations were smooth and interesting, mostly fbf, very nice. Some quality time and effort went into this.

But I gotta know one thing, what were you smoking when you made this?.....

and where can I get some?

Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

mmmmmm, that's some good satire!

I can't help but love it! My favorite part was when Kerry saluted and then that Dishoom guy punched him, screaming, "Dishoom!" excellent movie, all in all.

Where's the Cream Filling Where's the Cream Filling

in light of the wave of idiotic homophobes...

I feel obligated to leave a review and assure you that not EVERYONE is a moronic, in the closet homophobe. It was funny, if a little drawn out. The sound was good, the drawings were good.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

so, forgot to take your medication, huh?

That was hilarious, seriously. I almost fell out of my chair, it's almost as random as forehead shavecut but unlike that, it's funny. Make more stuff, and stay off the meds!

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

you beautiful bastard, you've done it again!

I knew you would, once again you have produced a work of art. Quite simply a stunning piece of work. Once again, you leave us hanging at a vital area making us crave more, MORE!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

The Best Movie on Newgrounds.

This is arguably the best movie on Newgrounds and it is most definitely my favorite so far. Just one problem, if this is a teaser then you can't possibly submit a whole episode to Newgrounds. The teaser was 6600 kb as it is, so, unless you've worked something out with Tom, it won't happen. But judging by the fact that you were able to submit this, I'm guessing you do.
Icredible work, I will now kill a thousand babies in your honor!